In February, the startup founder asked us to find two .NET developers, middle or senior, for a salary that ranks below the average on the market. In addition, operating conditions in the company were not attractive enough for future employees, there were a number of factors that could scare off candidates:
- office in a residential area of St. Petersburg, located away from the last metro station;
- gray salary with a small white part;
- money from the second investment round will hold out for 7-8 months;
- investor not from the IT sphere;
- there are no standard, self-evident IT perks.